Sunday, February 08, 2009

We're gettin' there!

All the recital teams worked real hard today. Each week I can see so much improvement as the goal of performing gets closer and closer. It's great to see the choreographies come to life with all the dancers. Veronica and Pearl are both working on their first solo's that will be performed during one of the group routines. I can tell they will both do beautifully as will all the girls. I'm having such a great time seeing everyone develop ...even though I have to play the drill sardge which at times means being cracking the proverbial whip to get the girls to repeat and repeat and repeat until I can tell they're ready to drop. Good thing I get them all in the mornings when they're full of energy and caffeine. They're a great group and I hope they are enjoying their experience as much as I am. It will be a very exciting day on April 5th when we get our first show on the road. Especially for their families to see how much they've progressed. I think they'll be quite impressed. Way to go girls...you are almost there!! Keep up the great work as I know you will.

No comments: